5. What is your favorite exercise?
Spend time with my family and friends. Hang out at the beach, relax in the pool, or enjoy any type of water activity.
4. What advice would you give someone who is looking to make the change to get healthy?
Steak with Macaroni & Cheese and a glass of red wine :)
I like to sew, cook, watch the bachelor, and hangout with my new fiance :)
I have been able to focus my workouts to create more consistency and challenge myself. The classes I attend are a convenient time after work and before dinner to help clear my mind from a stressful work day and feel refreshed for the evening. Attending Gina's workouts during the week I notice I have a much better time falling asleep at night. I look forward to the dedicated time each week where I can focus on myself and find new ways to improve my fitness level. Each workout is a new challenge that I am determined to complete stronger then the time before and Gina has been able to provide the environment to be successful.
3. What has been your biggest challenge in fitness and how has a regular fitness routine helped you to overcome it?
Competitive, loyal, and fun.
Client Spotlight with Gina
This month's success story
10. What is your favorite thing to do on the weekend?
9. If you could eat only one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
1. Why did you start working out with Gina at FYFWG
I am originally from Dallas Texas, I am the middle of 5 kids, and I just got engaged July 1st.
2. What benefits have you received from following a regular fitness routine?
You have to start somewhere, why not here, why not today, you owe it to yourself.
A good friend invited me to try out a group fitness class with her so I thought I would give it a try. I have never liked going to a gym and trying to figure a plan of attack for a workout. My friend sent me the FYFWG link and I saw what a great location her studio was located as well as all the class offerings. My first class was Liquid Awesome and I was instantly hooked. I have always been one to workout here and there but there was no consistency or focus. I knew I had to start somewhere in my fitness focus and I realized in Liquid Awesome that Gina could help me focus and target a workout I enjoyed.
8. How would others describe you?1. Why did you start working out with Gina at FYFWG
In a class - Mountain Climbers. Out of class - jogging on the beach.
Pushing myself after a long work day to move and have an effective workout. The accountability Gina provides has motivated me to move each day.
6. What is something about yourself that many people do not know?
7. What do you enjoy doing when you are not working out at FYFWG?